Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Lirik dan Kunci Gitar SID - Saint Of My Life



SAINT OF MY LIFE


G
good night good night my little angle

                   D
good night good night my little ones

            C
spread your wings and fly

 D           G
away to your dreams

            G
when you re sleep i m on your side

             D
when you re awake i ll be your still

           C          D         G
close your eyes put a smile on your face

         E
don t be scared coz

C       G                 D
i ll be there to hold you tight

           E               C
you re the king you re the queen

       G            D
you re saint of my life

             E        C
and when the world is trembling

G              D
down don t you cry

            E       C
coz there s nothing nothing

     G            D     C B
that will keep us apart

          G
sing with me my little darling

      D
sing along to this lullabies

         C             D          G
pick the moon kiss the star so good night

1 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!