Inilah hasil sementara pemilihan kontroversial tujuh keajaiban dunia baru dari Yayasan New7Wonders. Hasil akhir dari pemilihan ini ternyata baru akan diumumkan pada awal 2012. Mana saja objek yang masuk daftar?
1.A view of Argentina's Iguazu Falls, on the Brazilian side of the Iguazu River. The Amazon rainforest, Vietnam's Halong Bay and Iguazu Falls were named among the world's new seven wonders of nature, according to organisers of a global poll
2.A tourist boat sails past the stone islands of Halong Bay, Vietnam. The Amazon rainforest, Vietnam's Halong Bay and Argentina's Iguazu Falls were named among the world's new seven wonders of nature, according to organisers of a global poll
3. Divers explore a coral reef in Komodo island, Indonesia, May 6, 2009. Southeast Asia's biologically diverse coral reefs will disappear by the end of this century, wiping out coastal economies and sparking civil unrest if climate change isn't addressed, conservation group WWF said on Wednesday. Picture taken May 6, 2009. REUTERS/Nila Tanzil (INDONESIA ENVIRONMENT)
4. Jejudo is a volcanic island, 130 km from the southern coast of Korea. The largest island and smallest province in Korea, the island has a surface area of 1,846 sqkm. A central feature of Jeju is Hallasan, the tallest mountain in South Korea and a dormant volcano, which rises 1,950 m above sea level. 360 satellite volcanoes are around the main volcano.
5. Tourists navigate their way inside a cave popularly known in the Philippines as "Underground River" in Puerto Princesa city in the province of Palawan, southwest of Manila, June 28, 2009. A popular tourist destination, the underground river, a UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) world heritage site, measures 8.2 km (5 miles) long and currently places second in an online public poll for the world's "New 7 Wonders of Nature" campaign. REUTERS/John Javellana (PHILIPPINES ENVIRONMENT)
6. A tourist watches birds in the top of a canopy at the Manu Biosphere Reserve in Peru's southern Amazon region of Madre de Dios November 2, 2009. This 1.8 million hectares reserve is the home of 600 birds species and 11 monkey species among other animals, as caymans and mammals, and has one of the highest levels of biodiversity of any park in the world with more than 200 varieties of trees found in one hectare. Picture taken November 2, 2009. REUTERS/Enrique Castro-Mendivil (PERU ENVIRONMENT TRAVEL)
7. Capetown, aerial view, South Africa